WoMandla Foundation is a nonprofit woman led and serving institution. It has been designed to build and strengthen gender-interested activities and coalitions for improvements to the lives of women in Zvishavane. WoMandla seeks to ensure: POWER IN ALL WOMEN. Its mandate is to serve the community by changing the lives of women from a local level through education and informative innovative channels by creating a supportive and progressive community that has empowered and well informed adolescent girl’s and women. WoMandla seeks to achieve a Women Friendly Zvishavane.
WoMandlas Heart: Thematic areas are:
Health- Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights;
Education- Second Chance Education and Rehabilitation;
Access to information, capacity building and knowledge sharing:
Responsible for Strengthening womens leadership skills; and
To ensure Access to documentation and identity.
WoMandla Foundation is seeking to fill in 2 volunteer positions which have arisen in the organisation.
1. Programs and Communication Officer- Volunteer post
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Developing, coordinating and implementing innovative, activities
• Provision of project management , mentorship and coordination to members,
• Spearheading capacity development initiatives,
• Managing the organisation’s key communication channels (website, media contacts, social media platform, ),
• Designing and maintaining a functional M&E system to enable regular monitoring and evaluation of projects.
Qualifications and experience
• A first degree in Development Studies, International Development, Journalism, Media or Communication Studies or a Social Science degree. A post graduate qualification is an added advantage,
• Experience in broadcast media and working in local communities,
• Experience in development work and community programming.
Experience in SRHR, Women related issues and development.
Experince in Media Advocacy, ICT & Social Media related programming,
• Proven experience in project management and implementation,
• Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills,
• Holder of a clean class four driving license,
• Ability to effectively communicate technical material to both expert and lay audiences.
2. Human Resource and Finance Officer – Volunteer Post
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Experience in NGO HR and Finance documentation and systems.
Develop project specific monitoring and evaluation tools,
• Project data tracking, collation and management,
• Periodic production of monitoring and evaluation reports,
• Creating Contract and HR documents
• Writing financial reports and audits.
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Human Resource, Business Management and related field
• Working experience in Human resource management, financial accounting,Monitoring and Evaluation or other related field.
• Experience in NGO finance management will be an added advantage.
• Good experience in working in local communities.
• Class 4 driver’s license.
• Excellent communication and report writing skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Female Interested individuals are advised to submit their curriculum vitae and motivational letter describing interest, qualifications. Kindly note post are volunteer based.
Email documents to
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .Kindly indicate on the subject heading the position that you are applying for.
Applications should be sent on or before 31 January 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.