WoMandla Foundation is a woman led and serving institution. It has been designed to build and strengthen gender-interested activities and coalitions for improvements to the lives of women in Zvishavane. WoMandla seeks to ensure: POWER IN ALL WOMEN. Its mandate is to serve the community by changing the lives of women from a local level through education and informative innovative channels by creating a supportive and progressive community that has empowered and well informed adolescent girl’s and women. WoMandla seeks to achieve a Women Friendly Zvishavane and Zimbabwe as a whole.
WoMandla’s heart Thematic areas are:
1. Health- Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights;
2. Education- Second Chance Education and Rehabilitation;
3. Access to information, capacity building and knowledge sharing:
4. Responsible for Strengthening women’s leadership skills; and
5. To ensure Access to documentation and identity.
Motto – POWER IN ALL WOMEN
- Values, the core value commitment of WoMandla is the epitome of its institution and WoMandla will ensure to uphold the:
Area of Focus
- Womandla will be operating in the Midlands region mostly in Zvishavane.
- The rural and urban wards of Zvishavane.
- WoMandla Primary target group is women, that is
However WoMandla seeks to create a women friendly community thus its not only limited to women but men as well.
Partners and Funding
- WoMandla’s primary Partner is the
- WoMandla has Local, Regional and International Partners
- WoMandla’s Funding will be from donors and well wishers
Everyone is a partner and a Funder
- WoMandla will use various tools to in the community, these include but not limited to:
- Mob Flashes
- Digital Conversations
- Love Letters
- Use of Theater
- Culinary classes
- Cultural exchange